Internet Markedsføring Online | Pet Insurance | Artikler

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Register a Domain Sitemap

Recently I read a great article about "long tail" and what it can do for your business. Not only will it create a huge increase in traffic to your site but also increase the money you make from it by have even more targeted traffic. Really cool stuff.

However to test whether it would work or not I have created a few hundred pages with the sole purpose of testing whether I could increase traffic for the more specific geographical targeted keywords. I have set up the Register a Domain Sitemap and I hope that it will be crawled soon so that the city and state pages will soon be indexed.

If this works out as planned there are some huge markets out there just waiting to be serviced. :)